The LED display is large in size, wide in viewing angle, high in brightness and colorful in color, and is widely used in monochrome marking and full color display. With the development of LED technology, LED display has become a mainstream product of flat panel display with its outstanding advantages, and is widely used in finance, transportation, sports, advertising and other fields. With the acceleration of the process of social information, the application of LED display in the field of information display will become more and more extensive. The specific application fields of LED in social and economic life mainly include:
- Station and port passenger guidance information display. The passenger hub automation system consists of an information and broadcasting system with LED display as the main body. The train arrival and departure reminder system and the ticket information system have become an important part of the development and transformation of railway station and port technology in China.
- Airport flight dynamic information display. In the construction of our national airport, the requirements of the display screen are obvious, and the LED display is the preferred product of FIDS.
- Stock exchange, financial information display. The demand for LED displays used in this field is the largest, accounting for nearly 50% of LEDs, indicating that market share and demand are still high.
- Display road traffic information. In the fields of urban transportation and highways, the development of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) has promoted the wide application of LED displays as variable information boards and speed limit signs.
- Display of sports venue information. As the main means of displaying glaze, LED display has replaced traditional lighting and CRT display, and has become one of the essential facilities for modern stadiums.