Among the LED display production processes, LED lighting is one of them. This process is an important and important one at the beginning. If the lamp is not selected well, it will affect the quality of the entire LED display. Therefore, the LED must be tested before production. In order to let more people understand the LED test, today Dayuan Smart will share some basic concepts.
The basic concept of LED testing:
- Forward voltage: The voltage drop generated between the two poles when the forward current of the light-emitting diode is a certain value.
- Reverse current: The current flowing through the light-emitting diode when the reverse voltage across the two ends of the light-emitting diode is a certain value.
- Peak wavelength: The wavelength at which the spectral radiation power is the largest.
- Half-intensity angle: In the illuminating (or radiant) intensity distribution, the illuminating (or radiant) illuminating intensity is greater than or equal to the angle formed by half of the maximum intensity.
5, the main wavelength: any color can be seen as a certain spectral color with a reference light source (such as CIE standard light source A, B, C, etc., energy source E, standard illuminant D65, etc.) mixed The matching color, which is the dominant wavelength of the color. The dominant wavelength of the color corresponds to the hue (mental amount) of the color observed by the human eye. If the chromaticity coordinates of the LED device under test have been obtained, the equivalent wavelength white light source (x0=0.3333, y0 = 0.3333) can be used as the reference light source to calculate the dominant wavelength of the determined color. In the calculation, according to the slope of the straight line connecting the reference light source chromaticity point and the sample color chromaticity point on the chromaticity diagram, look up the intersection of the readout straight line and the spectral trajectory to determine the dominant wavelength.
- Average intensity: the ratio of the luminous flux dΦv contained in a small solid angle element of a light source in a given direction to this solid angle dΩ, in units of candlelight (candela, cd).
- Radiation bandwidth: The wavelength interval at which the spectral radiation power is greater than or equal to half of the maximum value.
Dayuan Intelligent knows the importance of product quality to the development of the company, strictly follows the LED display production process, strictly controls each process, and never allows the problematic products to leave the factory, so that the products in the hands of users are high-quality products.